Wednesday 28 August 2013

Thruples man

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10459501/?claim=tssfjqhxm76">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Do you know what a 'thruple' is? It's a three-way couple and I'm in one. My friends, who are dating, told that I am in one with them. Do you wanna know why? They said it's because I am so forever-alone. They say I'm in this thing with them cause they feel so sorry for me. They feel bad because I'm not in this plastic mould of a perfect relationship like they are. Well I am sorry that my lack of relationship saddens you, but why does it? If I am perfectly content and happy with my relationship status why should I have to become like you? Feeling sorry for me wont change anything anyway, so just stop please!
Anyway rant over.
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment