Monday 5 August 2013

Girls just wanna have fun & slightly experiment with their style?


My grandfather loves me more than the world. He thinks that I am still that precious six year old that will look up to him with my big blue eyes and ask to sit on his lap and watch the broncos game (that NRL in case you’re wondering). Now, of course, my allegiance is still with the broncos and I still love my grandfather but I do have a bone to pick with him. He saw my fairly recently (last 4 months) pierced nose and looked at me like I just committed a murder! Come on grandpa I have to have some fun with my life. Before you start talking to me about how ‘he was raised to think like that’ or ‘tradition blah blah etc’, I know all of that. I’m fine with the fact that it’s just what he thinks, but cut me some slack and let me vent, ok? He should still be proud of me! I’m not an addict or in jail or worse. I just have a tiny little piece of silver in my nose. This is as hectic as my rebellion has gotten (that he knows about anyway) so grandpa I love you, but let me be 19 please!
Toodles

1 comment:

  1. My whole family isn't used to my nose piercing yet, they still saying something about it! I am almost 22, married, and having a baby and they STILL have a problem with it!!!

    ♥ Brittney @ True Vintage Love
    http://www.truevintagelove.com

    ReplyDelete